Kanye West Soundboard Kanye West Soundboard

HAHA DISREGARDS THAT

Job job...

PS: Why are there retards thinking that this is in support of Kanye West, and giving it low scores?

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Clever ending XD

Some people argue whether this game is unique, apparently other games have the same objective as this one but since ive never come across such a game before I say its origonal enough :).

Tips to people who are stuck,

- Remember the laws of platform games
- This includes dropping into the bottom of the stage only to re appear and fall from the top :D
- Be Patient otherwise you cant really enjoy it ;/
- Get to know what each item in the game can do, and plan your strategy before repeatedly charging in and getting pissed
- Yes there are vids on youtube... but wheres the fun in cheating?
- Some levels DO require good reactions / timing

(Only reason i gave a 9 was because the visuals werent great, yes i know its meant to be comical :P. unlike OTHER reviewers, I dont really have a problem with not being able to shoot yourself... because its a game simple!)

Commando 2 Commando 2

To anyone whos getting a white screen error

Right click and select play! (I dont know why this happens but... meh theres your solution)

AS for the game...

"After successfully defending the Allies in Europe our Hero continues the battle where the >>original<< smash hit game Commando left off,"

I dont know who miniclip is trying to fool but everyones aware that this is just a flash based metalslug. Im NOT saying its a bad thing but you cant really call it origional when its... really really not...

Z-Rox Z-Rox

Finally someting orgional

Loved the concept of being able to use 1 dimension in a game, I always figured doing pretty much anything with just 1 dimension would be extremley boring but this game has proved me wrong o.o

The only problem that I had with the game was that some of the symbols (not naming any for spoiler reasons) were made diffrently to those you see on the computer, for example question 17. Because when you look onto your keyboard for refrence its slightly diffrent to what you can see.

Otherwise its perfect, - Carl

B.o.B (DEMO) B.o.B (DEMO)

suxxorx

The idea game is great nothing at all wrong with it...

Except for those with slightly slower pcs means that in online play you are much more restricted in movement because the clock is in real-time but the animation isnt, so I had to give it a 5, major setback ;/

Naruto Sim 3- DEMO Naruto Sim 3- DEMO

Quality over quantity

The summary says it all, dont make something huge if its gonna affect the quality of your work, use your time to make something short and sweet. People will like it better, also demos belong in the 'alpha' section.

MindFeed MindFeed

Got a 97

How did It know I was a logical thinker and that im... unprepared XD
And it also knows what food I eat every day... very strange :O

Good work on the animation, I guess no one will really discover the 'aim' of the game besides the score, I really like your concepts because they are diffrent by a whole different scale.

But I would like to know the point of this game and im off to probe it some more :O

K-Guare responds:

Lol, maybe i'll Dissect this for the world one day.
Maybe.
"MindFeed: Dissection."
Good title! But it'll probably never happen.
Oh well, Thanks for reviewing :]

SC Baseball Maniac Dx SC Baseball Maniac Dx

Hillarious

Ive played your Sc Guitar games, I didnt know you did comedy XD

Review: Totally awesome game-play and humor. You should definitely make more mini games on other sports and activities because they would be worthwhile playing for the hungry NG fans. Im surprised this didn't get at least 5th front page =(

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 2

Just Plain Awesome!

Haha, I Still Play This, And Ive Witnessed Its Ascent to the top 20! w00t ^_^

The review: Great game and songs, and coding, what with all the Guitar hero/DDR style gameplay! And how all the guitars/songs we made to be unlockable, the system for that was somewhat unique as well as great :P

Ps...I wish I knew how to code to make rhythm games, because I know about the timings and all that XD

All my 5 are belong to this <3