The Fat Anime Collab 4 The Fat Anime Collab 4

Lulz

People who complain,

ie. Omg wut point of this i dnt like cos it not good, dont tell me shutup

^ They dont understand the point of this flash let alone the internets... Go slit your wrist bad reviwers!

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Intarnetzez

Reeks of 4chan (.org)

I guess most people are in agreement that it wasnt the best of the series but meh

DESU DESU DESU RICKROLL RICKROLL DESU DESU RICKROLL RICKROLL

Rule 65: Newfags will vote 5, no exceptions

Naruto: Super Gaara Bros Naruto: Super Gaara Bros

A word of warning when you submit

When you write short comments like that, and dont a picture to go with you flash, the impatient people will assume that its crap and not bother watching... and the VERY impatient ones might even vote 0 on instinct (the stat whores)

But as for the flash itself, well im not a big fan but I got most of the resemblances XD, thats the kind of animating i like to see on newgrounds is all i can say :O.

And now this review has to be cut short because i must go -.-, kudos!

Kanye West Soundboard Kanye West Soundboard

HAHA DISREGARDS THAT

Job job...

PS: Why are there retards thinking that this is in support of Kanye West, and giving it low scores?

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Clever ending XD

Some people argue whether this game is unique, apparently other games have the same objective as this one but since ive never come across such a game before I say its origonal enough :).

Tips to people who are stuck,

- Remember the laws of platform games
- This includes dropping into the bottom of the stage only to re appear and fall from the top :D
- Be Patient otherwise you cant really enjoy it ;/
- Get to know what each item in the game can do, and plan your strategy before repeatedly charging in and getting pissed
- Yes there are vids on youtube... but wheres the fun in cheating?
- Some levels DO require good reactions / timing

(Only reason i gave a 9 was because the visuals werent great, yes i know its meant to be comical :P. unlike OTHER reviewers, I dont really have a problem with not being able to shoot yourself... because its a game simple!)

Commando 2 Commando 2

To anyone whos getting a white screen error

Right click and select play! (I dont know why this happens but... meh theres your solution)

AS for the game...

"After successfully defending the Allies in Europe our Hero continues the battle where the >>original<< smash hit game Commando left off,"

I dont know who miniclip is trying to fool but everyones aware that this is just a flash based metalslug. Im NOT saying its a bad thing but you cant really call it origional when its... really really not...